There is a new FREE app to download to help you stop smoking if you have an iPhone or iPhone touch. It’s called the ‘NHS Quit Smoking app’ and is available from the iTunes app store.
The NHS iPhone app helps make it easier to stop smoking.
* Provides daily support and instant stop smoking tips.
* Keeps track of the money you are saving.
* Shows how many days you’ve been smoke free.
* Includes a direct line to the NHS Stop Smoking helpline.
* Provides links to local NHS Stop Smoking services
Download the iPhone Stop Smoking app.
Check out more FREE Stop Smoking tools from the NHS including:
* Quitwidget – smoking support on your desktop
* Smoking cost Calculator
* Quit Kit
* Free NHS Stop smoking support material
* My Body – Risks from Smoking
* Timeline – Benifits of stopping smoking
*Make a Promise
The Inside Man recommends Fresh Start Hypnotherapy to Stop Smoking.
Other Stop Smoking apps…
Find the right Stop smoking App for you. Read more information on the Top 5 Stop Smoking Apps including – Quitter, Smokeless, Fixnixer, Quit Smoking with Andrew Johnson and MyQuitline.
Don’t have an iPhone or want an App? Get hold of the best selling book – Allen Carr’s Easyway to stop smoking from the Stop Smoking Now Store.
- Cigarettes And The Healthy Death Rate Amongst Brazilian tobacco farmers, suicide rates are seven times higher...
- Cuban Cigars and Tobacco Farming December 2005 Perry On a two month trip to Cuba...
- How To Avoid Paying $900/Month For Your iPhone If you reached this site with questions about AT&T, I can help you. I can...
- Most Popular and Useful Security Apps for a Smart Phone The following is a post from staff writer Crystal at Budgeting in the Fun Stuff,...